I.NEED.TO.FOCUS!

It's that time of the year again. You know when the semester comes to an abrupt and sudden end, leaving you stranded in the midst of a flurry of notes and handouts at the photocopier's, wondering why your life's become the kind place where exams are always just around the corner? Yes, I'm on my study leave. Again. Well on the bright side, now I've only got 4 more end-of-semester study leaves to live through (including this one), and then I'll be done with undergrad! That's as far as I'm aiming right now. The future should be best left where it is at the moment.
So I've been wasting a lot more time than need be. While reading about cache memory principles and bus interconnection structures and 32/64 bit computer architectures, I have managed to finish Season 3 of Gossip Girl (I know, Season 5 is out and I'm way behind), continue working on a story I'm writing, rediscover a David Archuleta song on my iPod, and well, blog.


(Okay, so he doesn't look very happy in the thumbnail, but the song is beautiful, and so is he. There is something about love that breaks your heart, isn't there?)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I need to study 6 whole subjects in two weeks. I'm outta here:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you, Mark Zuckerberg!

Waiting For Afternoon Chai

It's time to be a big girl now...