Magic.


How can anybody sound so beautiful in real life? He sings like an angel. 
I will always love The Fray.





Funny how music is so universal. It takes so many colourful people to make up a world; we have different ideals and beliefs and phobias, we have our own dreams and our own unique way of looking at life. I guess in the end, it's just the emotions and feelings that are able to encompass all the diversity and transcend all these man-made boundaries. And music is simply a medium for human emotions. You can be anywhere on this planet going through a shitty time and feeling entirely alone until you turn on the radio and listen to a song and think to yourself, 'Man, this song was totally written for me!' 
I know that's why I love music. It translates all the emotions bursting inside of me into words. More often than not, we don't even KNOW what we're feeling until we listen to a song that hits all the notes in there just right.
Sing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you, Mark Zuckerberg!

Waiting For Afternoon Chai

It's time to be a big girl now...