It was all yellow.

I walked a minute in your shoes
They never would've fit
I figured there's nothing to lose
I need to get
Some perspective on these words
Before I write them down,
You're an island and my ship has run aground
I swam across, I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'cos you were all yellow
Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones turn into
Something beautiful.
Do you know, you know
My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And when you're out there getting where you're getting to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Because I'm gonna lose you,
yeah I'm gonna lose you.
If I'm gonna lose you,
I'll lose you now for good.
There's always something in the way,
There's always something getting through
It's not me, it's you.
It's all I know. 
It's all I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For Afternoon Chai

Thank you, Mark Zuckerberg!

It's time to be a big girl now...